On April 22, the RJio said, “The launch is now being expanded to others in the ecosystem. and now Reliance Jio finally expanded its 4G services beyond employees, with offers like unlimited 4G mobile Internet, free phone calls for 90 days and unlimited access to Jio’s apps but But you will be able to buy its SIM only after getting invite from employees of Reliance Industries group firms.
Another rider for availing the service is that the person will have to buy a LYF handset
- Step 1: Get Invitation Code from Reliance employee
- While Reliance has yet to make an official announcement around this referral program, its employees have posted on Facebook, recruiting friends with the offer of 10GB free voice and data for the next three months. The program is on an invite-only model, where employees send users a unique code that needs to be presented at any Reliance Digital or Digital Express store."All you have to do is give me your mail ID and I shall send you an invite with a unique code. You can take a print of the same go to any Reliance Digital or Digital Express store... Buy 4G Volte LYF handset and avail this offer," writes Vijay Kumar, an Assistant Manager at Reliance Jio Infocomm in a Facebook post on Wednesday.
- Step 2 : Get a ‘LYF’ Brand SmartPhone
- Reliance Digital is retailing five 4G smartphones under its Lyf Brand - Lyf Flame 1 is the entry-level smartphone, priced at Rs. 5,499; Lyf Wind 6 is priced at Rs. 6,499; Lyf Water 1 is priced at Rs. 14,599; Lyf Water 2 is priced at Rs. 14,690; and the Lyf Earth 1 is priced at Rs. 19,399 - on its website
- Step 3 : Activate the SIM.
- Go to l
Under the scheme, any RIL group firm employee can invite 10 people to buy Jio’s 4G SIM and LYF handset. The connection will come bundled with unlimited 4G mobile internet and phone calls service for 90 days.
It will also grant users free unlimited access to Jio’s 4G mobile applications like Jio Play, Jio On-demand, JioMag, JioBeats, Jio Drive etc for 90 days